Thursday, April 19, 2018

More proof I still stitch :)

After I finished Alane I fancied a new start for myself and as Teejay was here I got him to help me decide on one and this one won.

Statement flowers from DMC.


I've reached the bottom edge already as you can see and it wont be long till I hit the left hand edge, well once I'm working on it again it won't take long.
I've had a couple of small projects come in that need doing so I've put it down for a week or two but they are freely available so I can share them as I work on them.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Looks great.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on the new start!

Tiffstitch said...

Nice choice, great stitching!

cocoya said...

That's lovely Lindsay

สล็อต ออนไลน์
Gclub

Julie said...

Pretty colours in this one.