Monday, January 01, 2018

December progress & January Goals

For December I said
Finish the Mini Poppies   Done
Finish the Monday night project   Done
Start the new model that's on it's way  Done and it's almost half way
Not start anything else   Nop I started 2 other things (but I also finished them)
Decide on Jan 1st start   Done

For January I'd like to
Finish the model
Pick a weekend project
Have a couple more new starts beside my Jan 1st one
Pick a new Monday night/ travel project
Bead an ornament

I stitched every day during December for a total of 92 hours 25 minutes.   I had 4 new starts and 6 finishes over the month

Current PHD total =25

3 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on your December goals and good luck on your January ones.

Julie said...

You did well last month

Suz said...

Awesome goal progress (I'll pretend the two starts didn't happen, because they were finished, and therefore fantastic ideas :) )