Tuesday, August 01, 2017

July progress & August goals

For July I said
Finish the Angel   Done
Pick a new weekend project   Done
Finish New Year Fairy   Done
Start Autumn Seasonal SAL    Done
Maybe start Spring Seasonal SAL    No
Get June's NH monthly challenge stitched and finished   No
Get July's NH monthly challenge stitched and finished (If I like it)   I liked it but sadly no
Get a couple of hexie flowers done   Yes
Sell some stash   No

For August I'd like to
Start something new (pref a kit)
Get another bit of Santa's village done
Make good progress on Autumn SAL
Maybe start Spring SAL
Make progress on Rainbow threads SAL
Get some hexie flowers done (or progress on my scrappy cover)
Sell some stash

I had a good month stitching time wise with 95 hours 40 minutes, not quite sure how I managed it tho with being so busy throughout the month!  I had 3 starts and 4 finishes 2 of which were new starts and I had one day of no stitching at all but I did spend the day playing with fabrics when I went over to Kate's for the day to do a stock take :)

Current PHD total = 29

No comments: