Saturday, April 22, 2017

Seahorse box finish

I've had the pattern for this for time now and finally got round to starting it on Mothers day.
I was happy with the called for background colour to me it was a bit wishy washy so after some fiddling about and posting on facebook for opinions I settled on this darker green and I have to say I'm really, really happy with the result.

You can find the pattern on Julia Pretl's site and in fact if you click the link right there in front of you should be a pic of the box with the original colour


As you can see it's a triangular one this time


The finial from a different angle just because I can :)


6 comments:

Justine said...

Beautiful Lindsay, I love the background colour you chose.

Marilyn said...

Wow, that beading is amazing.
Congrats on a beautiful finish.
Marilyn

cucki said...

Wow so beautiful
I love it so much
Hugs and smiles x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is fantastic! I like the colour you chose much more than the original. You have a good eye for colour.

Julie said...

Super finish Lindsay, your beading talent always amazes me.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Another terrific beading finish.