Tuesday, March 21, 2017

March Gifted Gorgeousness

Gifted Gorgeousness is the brain child idea of Jo.  The general idea is to use those items in our stash that have been gifted to us over the years or that is being given as a gift

First for me this month is the Needlecraft Haven Monthly challenge from Feburary.
Christine picked out this freebie for us we could pick which one we wanted to do or stitch both if the mood struck.  Fella saw me print them out and commented how much he liked this one so I stitched it and made it into a little hanging pillow for him.



Next came opening day for the meet exchange over on Needlecraft Haven.

This is the one I sent out to Justine




And the one I received from Tina


Believe it or not that bar of Chocolate is still sat in the fridge it's not that I don't like it but being diabetic I rarely eat it but bowling season kicks off soon so I can enjoy a little before I go and play 


Such a pretty lining fabric


And lastly some progress on My Ark for Fella's grandson


7 comments:

Justine said...

I love my needlecase, thank you very much! It was a fun exchange wasn't it? Great finish on the heart pillow.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely needlecases made and received in your exchange. Your heart pillow is great (I'm partial to heart designs). It is interesting seeing the animals in 'My Ark'.

Christine said...

Lovely exchange pieces Lindsay, and your challenge finish is gorgeous

Kerryp77 said...

Lovely exchange pieces and the ark is coming along well

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. An exchange is always so much fun and the needlebooks are lovely.

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely work on everything!

Julie said...

Great finish to the challenge piece.
Nice needlebooks too... the choccie wouldn't have lasted the night here, its one of DH's favourites.