Thursday, July 28, 2016

LK Boxer finish

Last week I decided it was time to finish Pie off from the Lizzie Kate Sweet Tooth Junior boxers.
Last time it appeared on a post it only had the border but I'd also done the brown inner border although that wasn't on the pic.
I spent all last week on it and by Friday evening it looked like this, I could of finished it on Saturday but really wanted to get on with my postbox :)


An hour or so on Monday night once I got home from bowls and it was finished


2 down 2 to go


4 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely colour combinations. How satisfying to have another finish.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Yummy, pie!

Von said...

Such a fun project!

Justine said...

I've never seen these designs before - they are so cute!